Monday, August 17, 2009

5 Humble Affidavit why I anticipate Bing is in fact bigger than Google !

Okay, lets agitate off Google from there could be annihilation bigger than it. We adulation it, and we knew annihilation can get bigger than Google. But, admitting its harder to digest, Bing is in fact bringing cracks on the wall. Let me not go to the admeasurement adage that Bing outdoes Google..no. Bing performs bigger than Google in some areas, and a reality. Let us check.

1. Bing Accompanying Seek gives you added acumen about your aboriginal search, its actual friendly.

Which is actual smart. On Google, you accept the accompanying seek bustling up at the end of the page, but I rarely see them because I am added focused on the advice analytic for, so I break on the top area, and I rarely go down to the end.

Where as in Bing, the accompanying seek (which by the way is actual relevant) shows up appropriate on the larboard duke side, unobtrusively, and readily serves my purpose.

2. Bing gives me added options to accept from if I seek for a product, Google doesn't even bother.

Most of the time, Bing is absolutely acceptable if I seek for products. It somehow “detects” that analytic for a product. And we all adulation artefact comparisons, and Bing shows me all the accessible options, extenuative me a few clicks and time.

Google, on the added duke fails to ascertain articles that Im analytic for, and gives me beneath options if compared to Bing. It shows images alone if it detects a accustomed concern accompanying to images or if I use strings that chronicle to images in my aboriginal query.

3. Many a times, Bing is added able than Google if not powerful.

Have you noticed it ? Even admitting I have begin that Bing does not accord you absolutely accordant results, it understands your concern bigger than Google. Look at the afterward screenshot, area it gives me accordant after-effects based on my aboriginal query.

Wait..I apperceive what thinking. They are accordant indeed, but if you anticipate of it from a end user perspective, I chronicle added with agreement appropriate by Bing, than Google if I analytic for Buy Nikon D appropriate ?

4. Bing has a air-conditioned avant-garde seek menu, dones not even anticipate of application the Google Avant-garde seek !

If approved Bing apperceive what I mean. First off, beat on avant-garde seek card wont yield me to addition page with a huge anatomy to ample up (I apperceive it is not a anatomy but it looks like one, that abundant to alarm me). That itself is a big about-face off for me, if application Google avant-garde search, so I does not use it at all.

On the added duke Bing has this beautiful little avant-garde seek card tucked in at the top neatly, that its a amusement application it. It does not accept annihilation too abstruse there, just asks for your seek preferences. The site/domain is the alone affair at atomic a little bit “technicalв here.

If I knew how all this avant-garde AND, OR affair worked, I would have begin the website “ bought the camera already. I am aggravating a basic..simple search, this is too technical.

5. Bing saves me a lot of time and energy. Google is sluggish.

You apperceive the body of an able seek engine would be to bear the best aftereffect in the lest accessible time, appropriate ? In that case, Google is sluggish. Bing has this accomplished website examination tool, that saves me endless of time, because I does not accept to in fact appointment the website and accomplish addition judgement about the website is accurate or not.

In Google, it alone credibility me to the website / sites and leaves the blow to me. I accept to appointment anniversary site, and acquisition out if the guys is assurance aces or not. Takes abroad lots of my time.

Bing on the added duke is like this affable adviser who says actuality are these 3 sites which are about the affair you searched, and here by a examination of them, does not decay your time traveling through, I apperceive that this guy on the top is absolutely acceptable “ analysis him out!

And I acquiescently would go for his recommendation, saves a lot of time and activity (and clicks).

So, there you go. Five affidavit why I anticipate Bing could be a bigger seek engine than Google. I accede that Google is bigger, bigger index, able and all that but sometimes, getting big it not enough. There are these acutely baby things that ability accomplish a big difference.

P.S “ I took my SEO hat off while autograph this, if you apperceive what I mean.

No comments: